Saturday, March 15, 2008

Arrived in CA (#2)

Sorry for the delays, my flight got delayed twice. I should have taken a bus the entire way. At any rate, I'm finally in Los Angeles! The first thing I'll do tomorrow is go museum hopping. Tonight I'll ask around for popular restaurants and get a bite to eat.

During my ever so long wait, I read several spy novels. Good stuff! Especially the under-cover spies, getting essential intelligence directly from the enemy. What a fun thought. It makes sense, though. People tell you things if you get them to trust you, and what better way to quickly earn someone's trust than by convincing them you're on their side?

Anyway, I'm tired, so this post will have to be pretty short. Thanks, guys, for actually using my blog! If we're lucky, we'll get to hear from you again sometime.

Edit: Anybody know what mud-out is?

2 comments:

Adrenaline said...

I think he's... I think he's fixing his mistakes by covering the screen with mud?

Scott said...

Well what the hell else Im I supposed to do? ITs obviously not working. I'm not used to this computer stuff. I don't have any white-out so I thought I'd do with the stuff on my boots.

-- Scott Sluggwood Graymire