Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Lack of Introduction

Oh, hello! I didn't see you there.

Well, now that you're here, you may as well stay a spell. Not that you have a choice, mind you.

Since this is the first time we met, I suppose I should introduce myself. But I won't. That's something best left to be discovered as time goes on. In the future. Where I'm waiting. Right now.

...

...

So! Now that it's the future, and you're finally here, we can begin (although, of course, I will still not be introducing myself). The posts hereon will chronicle the events surrounding a notably notable cast of characters, a group of fine adventurers whose stories are true and, as a result, not a fabrication.

I salute you, my new and greatest friend, on joining us on this journey into the corporeal.

No comments: