Wednesday, March 12, 2008

1. am i doing it right? thigs is so annoying....

oh This must be it. that other palace was so much spmaller smaller. OK. Ummm.... what to say...

My father was a dc doctor . An animal doctor. You know, monkeys and cats and the like. I onece aspired to be like him, helping thie little critters to live more comfortable lives. In fact, I studied at a school... I can't recall which one... to become a veteranarian. That didn't turn out well.

So I got a different job. Now I work in mud. Yeah, mud. I live around swamps usually, going from swamp to bog to marsh whenecer whenever I'm told. Or when I feel like it. Goddammit I'm running out of mud-out.

You'd be surprised how interesting mud can be; I've been told the Alaskans have some crazy number lui like 200 words for snow. I have coin considerable fewer words for mud, but moire more than qw would be expected,. Fo For example, moop. The stuff smells nasty. If I keep writing in this "blog," (what a dumb word!) I will expound upon my vocabulary.

So I hope you're happy Stephen. This typewriter probably won't last too long what with all the grime I've built u up in this single session.

Now to figure out thow how to send this out....

-- Scott Sluggwood-Graymire

edit?

Upon reading the previous entries to this blog, I have come to realize that I was expected to post much later. Well, I got pretty excited by the prospect of computers, so I had a friend hekp help me set one of those laptop machines. He's pretty damned smart with these thing.s. He got me as far as this blog and had to leave, so I don't really know my way around, but I can post at least.

To tewll tell you the truth, I think he may have been driven off m by the smell. I haven't cleaned this apartemn apartment int in a while... I don't fell the need for it. Nature has a way of reclaiming its own, why combat it? I feel more at home in the wetlands anyway, so I don't spend too much time here. I will retern return from time to time to keep you (whoever you are) updated as to my interesting findings and musings. I hope you will stay interestre interested.

No comments: